Phoenix Primary School has joined Southwark Safe Spaces. If you are a parent of a child attending Phoenix Primary School, and are experiencing domestic abuse, there is a safe space for you at this school. click here
This is a completely private and confidential room where you will find information about services that can help and support you.
Ask any member of school staff to access the room at any time during the school day.
Please complete the Free School Meal application form form if you meet any of the following criteria:
- income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Once you have completed the form, please send it to the school office. Following this, a member of staff will contact you with further information.