Working for the Mayflower Federation
If you are interested in working for us then please see below for a list of our current vacancies.
We are always looking for new talent to join our experienced team of school staff. If there are no vacancies advertised but you feel you have something to offer the Mayflower Federation, please click the ‘Contact Us’ tab to write an email explaining a bit about yourself and what you feel you can bring to our organisation. Should any vacancies occur that suit what we are looking for then we will be able to get back to you in regards to any future opportunities.
What we offer our staff:
- Children who are keen to learn and want to do their best
- A working environment that puts children at the heart of its decision making
- Supportive colleagues who will work alongside you in order to achieve your best
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A forward thinking senior leadership team to guide, mentor and coach staff at all levels
- A commitment to maintaining high quality and manageable working conditions
What we look for in our staff:
- People who want to make a difference to the education of children
- Forward thinking, ambitious and creative workers
- Reflective practitioners, who can identify their strengths and how they can improve their own performance
- Positive people who are solutions focussed, rise to challenges and share successes
- Employees who go the extra mile to make a difference to the well-being of children and their families
As part of Southwark’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further details can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Services website https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
No current vacancies.